Harvest Alliance International is a 501 (c) 3 parachurch organization that has come alongside independent missionaries across the globe for over 20 years. Harvest works with individuals and the local church to provide vital administrative assistance and prayer support while equipping, mobilizing and coordinating global missionaries for various ministries around the world. We have over 30 missionaries with unique, individual callings established by the Lord, but with one main focus— impacting the Kingdom for Christ.
At Harvest Alliance International we allow those who are called to the mission field, either at home or abroad, to freely minister as God leads, within a ministry organization which has its emphasis as evangelism and discipleship.
Harvest Alliance International was incorporated in 1994 under the name International Church Missions and is headquartered in Oceanside, California. The name was changed in 2010 to better communicate our goals and passions.
Staff members are individual missionaries with a common goal of bringing the love of God and the truth of the Bible to the people, countries and communities that they serve. It is a diverse ministry with staff throughout the United States and abroad. Our missionaries are involved in a variety of activities including (but not limited to) youth sports in Cambodia, teaching pastors and church leaders in Rwanda, church planting in Uganda, working with high school youth in the U.S., operating an outreach Bed and Breakfast in France and a ministry that is helping to bridge the gap between the Gentile and Jewish communities in the Sacramento area.
Harvest – the process of gathering
Alliance – groups, peoples, or nations who are in agreement on a common goal
International – around the world
Matthew 9:37-38 “The harvest is so great, but the workers are so few. So pray to the Lord who is in charge of the harvest; ask him to send out more workers for his fields.”
What We Believe
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God.
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons; Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory.
- We believe that, for the salvation of lost and sinful man, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life.
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost: that they are saved unto the resurrection of life and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.